Never Lonely.

by Jordan Rey Araneta on Thursday 13 February 2014

This will be the first Valentines Day I will be single since charmaine and I split. Well actually prior to that Hannah and I were on and off but im not sure if it was longer than that. It was weird, I mean i dont usually go out for valentines day, so I hadnt planned anything. I decided to be a bit spontaneous. So i decided to buy Shantel something. She had given me something for my birthday that i really appreciated, so it only made sense. I got her the best bead Swarovski had in their charm bracelet line since they will soon be discontinuing the items. To my surprise, someone also had something in mind for me. Though it wasnt necessarily for Valentines day(due to the fact that she has a boyfriend), Sandy took what she learned on my birthday about how much i love HIMYM and bought me the ducky tie worn by Barney. What a great surprise, so I am planning on repaying the favour.I shope she likes... Outfit again was on point lol. Wore Dad's blue shirt and Papa's pants.

Leave your comment