2015

by Jordan Rey Araneta on Friday 2 January 2015

2014 was... a premium year. It looks to me like the start of my uphill battle to look at my life and actually do something. Theres one problem I have. I have such a great thing at work, yet Im unsatisfied because of my financial limits. This is ultimately gonna lead to me leaving, I know it. But ill hold onto this for now. I am, and will continue to be someone who is always in their feelings. And I dont intend on learning anything from it. But this is the first time in maybe... 6 years that I have been single for more than a year. Yeah Ive linked myself to other women but nothing successful. I recieved a call from Dad. It was weird. He never talks to me about my relationships. In fact the last two times he was here he met two different girls and didnt bat an eye. he called me and told me to please find a girlfriend.. I dont know why, maybe its his middle aged crisis that wants him to see me in a flourishing relationship . But I have been trying, granted Ive been looking in all the wrong places but Ive been trying. Fact is, Im still quite new at this whole single thing. Ive taken great strides, and I have friends that help boost this. My confidence is at an all time high, which isnt saying much lol. But i wouldnt have been able to pull off the few things Ive done in maybe the last two months a year ago. I was too comfortable. But Dad, I promise you. You will see me in a relationship, youll be there when Im married and have children. 2014 was just the push I needed.

Lets talk about New Years Eve. This is the first time Ive actually done something on new years eve. I chose the perfect place to be. I spent it with Chow and his family, and it was great, I know my mom was sad that i wasnt with her, like always, but i promised her that i would call her on the second of 2015. To be honest I was falling in love with all of Chow's relatives, but I knew my boundaries. Nonetheless I was able to have a great amount of fun with Chow, and I know he had a great time too. Chow is actually a pivotal person of last year. He pushed my boundaries, I appreciated it. He made me comfortable with who I am, which im in debt to him for. What do you say Chow, how bout you let me take care of your sister as a way of showing my appreciation lmao.


Leave your comment