In The Midst, Its Still January 28th

by Jordan Rey Araneta on Saturday 24 January 2015

Im having struggles, but no matter what, Im happy. I have a great family, a great base of friends that provide the best support. I said 2014 was a great year, Im using 2015 to catapult everything I learned and capitalize on them. No mistakes from what I thought I can have and achieve and be more realistic. For my birthday Im going to celebrate it with my friends on Friday, family on Wednesday.

I wanna thank a few things. 1. My job, though I wish a few things, there are a few things that make me realize how good of a move coming to Bunas was. 2. My friends have helped me a lot, but no one had been more supportive than Sandy. Thank you, and I know we went through a rough patch, due to misunderstandings but throughout the year weve gotten to know each other youve helped me through so much, and weve done so much together. Im glaad to have you in my life.






One comment

This comment has been removed by the author.

by lopezzz on 24 January 2015 at 18:56. #

Leave your comment