January 28th : She Wins

by Jordan Rey Araneta on Wednesday 28 January 2015

Blessed. What can I say. I dont think she understands.. She was able to provide me with the two best presents unexpectedly. Last year she surprised me with the frame she made. She hadn't messaged or talked about my birthday beforehand and little did i know, my locker had the blessing of one of my favourite presents Ive ever received.
   She says she got me something this year. Though that was unexpected due to the amount of time weve talked since her birthday, it wasn't what she got me, its what she said. She texted me late at night. I honestly stayed up an hour more just being happy for her being in my life. Everything was perfect for those moments and I immediately forgot about everything else, the negative and positive around her and I. Thank you, I love you.






One comment

This comment has been removed by the author.

by lopezzz on 28 January 2015 at 17:45. #

Leave your comment