Shades

by Jordan Rey Araneta on Monday 16 February 2015

Valentines day was this weekend. At first i went with my sister to her work in Scarborough, and took her car. headed downtown to surprise shantel. It was hard because i had no reason to believe she was home or if my plan would work.. good thing it went off without a hitch. I bought her and her mom some flowers. Talking to mama enriquez was funny while shantel got changed. Really tried to make a good impression on her mom. I care a lot about Shantel and i wanted her moms to know that. So we went to yonge and eglinton to watch shades of grey, but ate first at pickle barrel. Shades was pretty boring. Shantel was going thru some issues with her cousin so i dropped her off back home and headed home myself. Spent the night with Ian and Cody watching the All Star game.



Leave your comment