Show Me A Good Time

by Jordan Rey Araneta on Sunday 1 February 2015

My all time favourite Drake song is the best description of what went down Friday night for Sandy and my birthday celebration.

"I live for the nights that I cant remember, with the people that I wont forget/ Spending all this money I just worked my ass off for doing things that I wont regret"

Everything was perfect, to a tee. Great people, great times, all forgotten haha. I wanna thank everyone who came.  This is all that I remember from the experience. The booth was dope and everyone was live. Chow and I hit the dance floor. Apparently I saw Gabs there, who was a girl I knew from time ago, and we hit it off that night. I met a girl named Jenny there as well. Then the booth payment debacle was a turn for the worst, but you live with these mistakes and dont let it hinder your time. I wanna say congratulations to Sandy, thank you and I apologize for getting highly angry and I hate the fact that you had to calm me down. Ive never seen you like that before, mostly because you have never seen me like that before. I just saw red at that time, and everyone saw it.






Leave your comment